Friday, January 9, 2015

Promo Tour - White Knight Dom Academy By Lucian Bane

White Knight Dom Academy
a Dom Wars Continuation
WKDA COVER
Bestselling Romance Author Lucian Bane
December 26, 2014

Synopsis
Lucian and Tara may have won Dom Wars and the Million--two, in fact--but they didn't realize they'd be the reigning Mr. and Mrs. Dildo USA.

As the new "Faces" of the large adult-toy company, they're required to train at least five couples within five years, in the art of Dominance and submission. In addition to selling X amount of Gladiator toys.

Only problem is, Gramma isn't leaving Maplewood, Missouri, which means they'll have to conduct Undercover Operation-Kink in Tara's stuck-up, religious hometown, without getting caught and having the entire family thrown out.

But two million dollars is two million dollars, and Lucian and Tara didn't come all this way to forfeit everything they sacrificed. So, the plan is to Dom and sub up, find a way to pull this kink-heist off, and collect their winnings. And with the help of his good friend Steve, he's sure they can manage anything.

WKDA tease bw

BUY LINK

Lucian's Bio
Welcome to my world
My name is Lucian Bane and I’ve heard from many that I’m the odd one out. But really, I’m just a Husband, an Author, and a Christian Dom. Ah, maybe that’s the one that makes everybody pause. Oxymoron? Not at all.

As an author, I like to write stories—paranormal erotica and contemporary erotica—about men who honor, cherish, and protect the women they love. But more importantly, I also attempt to make these stories a reality for couples everywhere by teaching them in the form of fiction how to add heat and passion to marriages and relationships that might not have it. Teach them how to build life-long commitments that form strong families, like I have with my own beautiful wife.

I think there are many men like myself, and I hope my writing will be a map for them. A map for women as well, to teach them how to bring out the Dom that exists within the men they call boyfriend or husband.

As young men, our inner Doms need a master to train them. I once bowed to my inner Dom's reckless and tireless desires, but when I gave myself to God and conformed my will to His, the transformation made me into what I am today. What many would call an Ineffable Dom. But its equal term in the Vanilla world, in my opinion, is simply a real man.

WKDA Heaven teaser

Links to find more about Lucian and his books

Lucian has 2 other series out
Dom Wars which is complete and Ruin his paranormal series, you can find them both here on Amazon.

Ever wonder what goes through Lucian's head? You can Ask Him Here.

Steves wife tease

No comments:

Post a Comment