Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Review - Manwhore by Katy Evans

MANWHORE 
Book #1 of 'The Manwhore Series' 
March 24, 2015

Is it possible to expose Chicago’s hottest player—without getting played?

This is the story I've been waiting for all my life, and its name is Malcolm Kyle Preston Logan Saint. Don’t be fooled by that last name though. There’s nothing holy about the man except the hell his parties raise. The hottest entrepreneur Chicago has ever known, he’s a man’s man with too much money to spend and too many women vying for his attention.

Mysterious. Privileged. Legendary. His entire life he’s been surrounded by the press as they dig for tidbits to see if his fairytale life is for real or all mirrors and social media lies. Since he hit the scene, his secrets have been his and his alone to keep. And that’s where I come in.

Assigned to investigate Saint and reveal his elusive personality, I’m determined to make him the story that will change my career.

But I never imagined he would change my life. Bit by bit, I start to wonder if I'm the one discovering him...or if he's uncovering me.

What happens when the man they call Saint, makes you want to sin?

~ ~ Buy Links ~ ~




Amazon Print: http://amzn.to/1DFXWQr





~ ~ Review ~ ~

Where do I start? I LOVE LOVE LOVE Malcolm Kyle Logan Preston Saint! (I called dibs a long time ago, ladies! #SorryNotSorry)

Katy Evans out did herself. I mean, how can this possibly be a series, and each book be better than the last? Well, if anyone knows how, it’s certainly Katy Evans. She has already proven this theory with the Real series.

Here’s the thing, Malcolm Saint can be a bit cocky. Which is totally okay, since he can back his stuff up.

In AND out of the bedroom...

How naïve Rachel is too, thinking she can do an expose on Saint, and come out unscathed. That Saint is a charming one!

Do yourself a favor and read Manwhore. I know you’ll love it, just as much as I did. In fact, I had such a book hangover from this book, I had to reread it again!

Evans is such a fantastic writer, I needed to be immersed in this world one more time. There was so much to love, I wanted to be apart of Rachel and Malcolm’s journey again. Because that is exactly what Katy Evans did; She took me on an emotional journey.

This is, in my opinion, Katy Evans’ best work to date, and I can’t wait to read what she has in store for us next.

I give Manwhore by Katy Evans my 6-star rating!


= For those books that were extra special for me. Sometimes they moved me emotionally or made me think deeply about a topic. Sometimes they were beautiful stories. Most of the time they were the books that I need to own and will reread over and over again because I love the characters and story.

No comments:

Post a Comment